Advanced Employment Law for Senior HR Professionals 1 day workshop
Indicative course content (tailored to audience requirements and business need):
- Employment status including agency workers and IR35
- Employment contracts including restrictive covenants, working time and the latest position on holiday pay
- Preparing the ground for defending tribunal claims, including the investigation, gathering and presentation of evidence
- Defending the claim and tactical advice on settlements, including key clauses in Settlement Agreements
- TUPE and redundancy distinguished, including variation of contracts and harmonisation of terms
- The expansion of the law on disability and age within the Equality Act 2010.
Who is the course for?
- This course content is aimed at Senior HR professionals or managers who have people management responsibilities, including MD’s and CEO’s.
- Being an advanced level course, this programme would be suitable for those wishing to expand their existing knowledge of current employment law practice to develop the confidence to enhance
leadership and decision-making skills.
- Those wishing to gain specific insight into complex workplace issues and disputes.
For more information, to book a space and to hold this workshop in your organisation