Training and Development workshops in people management and employment law in Essex and Suffolk
Why choose Nigel French & Associates as your learning provider for employment law and people management?
Our training programmes are designed to maximise practical learning and encourage problem solving. People are an organisations most valuable asset, whether your business is a small or large, and understanding how to maximise the potential of this relationship is crucial to business success and survival. Passing on practical experience of problem solving and an understanding of your legal obligations are at the centre of our programmes whether you are already an established Human Resources Manager looking to expand your knowledge, or a business owner looking to learn the fundamentals.
Our training programmes are designed with you in mind:
- Bespoke courses designed for your business needs
- High quality training at competitive rates
- Well connected locations with first class facilities in Essex, Suffolk and London.
- Fully qualified human resources (CIPD) and legal trainers with expert knowledge
- Trainer with over 20 years practical experience with business development
- Flexible delivery with workshop and group learning
- Comprehensive and up-to-date course materials
- Case studies and legal precedents to cement learning
- Assistance with building business plans to implement learning back in the workplace
Your employment law trainer profile
Nigel French, has a unique profile (F. CILEx. LLM) as a highly experienced employment lawyer and trainer. Having worked as a legal practitioner dealing with the ‘sharp end’ of employment disputes including front line advocacy in the courts. Nigel has significant expertise in the delivery of short courses across all sectors of industry, and his validity as a first class trainer is well recognised. Nigel is currently a senior visiting lecturer at Anglia Ruskin University, delivering postgraduate and masters level programmes. Nigel works for the CIPD local Suffolk branch and frequently presents employment law updates for up to 100 human resources professionals. Having written published articles in periodic journals, and being described as an employment law ‘guru’ in the academic section of The Independent newspaper will reassure you that our training is first class.
Your management trainer profile
Lydia is an experienced people management and leadership trainer and specialises in results driven learning. She has developed bespoke corporate learning programmes for a diverse clientele throughout her career, including companies from the hospitality, retail, professional services, property development, technology, media and not for profit sectors. Lydia is able to bring a practical and pragmatic approach to training as she delivers best practice advice in human resources for her clients on a daily basis.
Click here to view our Spring 2018 Training Brochure for current public courses in April and May 2018
Read more about our most popular HR and employment law short courses:
- Advanced Employment Law for Senior HR Professionals
- Introduction to Employment Law
- Focus on: TUPE and redundancy
- Focus on: Grievance, Discipline and Dismissals
- Focus on: Absence and Performance Management
- Focus on: Contracts of Employment
- Employment Law for Non-HR Managers
- Employment Law for Business Owners