Focus on: Absence and Performance Management Half Day Workshop
Indicative course content (tailored to audience requirements and business need):
- Best practice, effective management of sickness absence
- Management of persistent short-term absence
- Legal considerations and case law
- The Equality Act 2010 and disability discrimination
- Discipline and grievance procedures
- Legal remedies in discrimination and/or unfair dismissal cases
- Settlement agreements and the ‘COT 3’
- Management of long-term absence.
Who is the course for?
- General and HR managers and officers charged with the management and monitoring of workplace absences through sickness.
- Managers who have responsibility for addressing performance issues, including questions of competence and conduct.
For more information, to book a space and to hold this workshop in your organisation