Employment Law for Non - HR Managers 1 Day Workshop
Indicative course content (tailored to audience requirements and business need):
- Employment status including agency workers
- Contracts of employment including the Working Time Regulations (1998)
- Absence and performance management
- Unfair dismissal, practice and procedure
- Discrimination and effects of the Equality Act (2010)
- Health and safety (outline only) and ‘stress’ cases
- Employment Tribunals and settlements.
Who is the course for?
- Managers with little or only a superficial understanding of employment law who wish to develop the confidence to effectively manage workplace issues with a view to reducing risk and avoiding escalation of problems.
- A refresher for employers wishing to acquire an up to date knowledge of current best practice in practical areas of employment law.
For more information, to book a space and to hold this workshop in your organisation