Employment Law for Business Owners 1 day workshop
Indicative course content (tailored to audience requirements and business need):
- Introduction to the fundamentals of employment law
- Establishing employment status: Agency workers, contractors and employees
- Contracts of employment and statutory employment rights explained
- Establishing policies and processes at work. What should be included?
- Managing discipline and grievance
- Discrimination and effects of the Equality Act (2010)
- Absence and performance management: effective management and legal considerations.
Who is the course for?
- Start-up business owners who are contemplating hiring staff or using contractors.
- General managers who wish to implement or negotiate terms and conditions with confidence.
- Business owners who require an understanding of employment law and the contract of employment.
For more information, to book a space and to hold this workshop in your organisation