Introduction to Employment Law 1 day workshop
Indicative course content (tailored to audience requirements and business need):
- Employment status including agency workers
- Contracts of employment including the Working Time Regulations (1998)
- Absence and performance management
- Unfair dismissal, practice and procedure
- Discrimination and impact of the Equality Act (2010)
- Health and safety (outline only) and ‘stress’ cases
- Employment tribunals and settlements.
Who is the course for?
- Those new to the world of HR in more junior roles looking to develop an understanding of the law regulating the employment
environment, from recruitment to workplace disputes and termination of contract.
- Professionals with people management responsibilities wishing to learn how to reconcile the needs of the organisation
with the competing rights of employees.
- Small business owners who employ staff or will be potentially engaging personnel.
For more information, to book a space and to hold this workshop in your organisation