Human Resources Consultancy Services
Our consultants are Level 7 CIPD or Master’s Degree Level qualified in human resources management. We provide advice and support in all areas in the field, from recruitment through to termination of employment. This includes the provision of practical, cost-effective solutions, tailored to the requirements of your business. Our business model is flexible, and includes retainer arrangements, ad-hoc advice as necessary, or specific project work. Find out more about our services below and contact us in order to establish the most appropriate level and scope of support.
Affordable Retained Human Resources Services
We work with businesses small and large to enhance their ability to manage their people effectively and compliantly. Not every business requires a full time human resources department or manager, but every business requires legal compliance and robust advice in order to receive return on investment from your people.
We tailor our agreements to the specific needs of your business, but of all our packages include a site-visit and review of all contractual documentation and policies. Our fees start from only £75.00 per month, which is surprisingly affordable even for micro businesses.
HR Credit System - discounted hourly rate over 12 months
We understand some businesses do not need regular monthly support but have a general requirement for HR support as and when projects or issues occur. Purchase 10 hours or more of HR support and receive 10% of the hourly rate. Purchase 20 hours of more of HR support and receive 20% off the hourly rate. To be used within a 12 month period.
Pay- as you go project management and specialist advice
Need expert assistance now, but do not require on-going support?
We offer project management and ad-hoc advice for businesses in all areas of legal and human resource management for an hourly rate. Some of our more frequent projects include:
- Designing systems and competencies for recruitment, induction, probation, performance and appraisal
- Designing of assessment and development days/programmes.
- Conduct of disciplinary and grievance investigations
- Independent support at disciplinary and grievance hearings
- Management of sickness, absence and performance
- Drafting of documentation and correspondence relating to internal processes
- Consultation and negotiation with trade unions
- Change management initiatives, including 1:1 employee consultation and outcome meetings.